What is GDG?
Game Developers Gathering (GDG) is a non-profit annual event for game developers and game industry practitioners in Indonesia to meet, network, share, and discuss new opportunities, design, and strategy.
Goal & Vision
Creating a platform for Students-Developers-Investors-Publishers-Media to connect.
To share their knowledge, experiences, and opinions with the goal to promote and grow Indonesia’s game industry.
- 2015 will be the 7th GDG in Indonesia and the first triple event in Indonesia
- GDG 2011 held at Binus University, JWC Campus, with over 200 participants
- GDG 2012 held at Universitas Multimedia Nusantara, with over 400 participants
- GDG 2013 held at Binus University, JWC Campus, with over 500 participants
- GDG 2014 held at Universitas Multimedia Nusantara, Serpong Campus, with over 625 participants
GDG started as a small community gathering event where all game dev enthusiasts in Indonesia can meet, hangout, share knowledge and help each other. In the past these events are often irregular and scattered, while as the community and industry grow, so is the demand for a bigger and more organized gathering event.